Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital welcomes you!
Welcome to Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital. Founded in 1962, we are a locally owned full service animal hospital providing comprehensive healthcare services to pets in Grand Blanc and the surrounding areas. Our veterinarians offer a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services.
Our hospital is well equipped with advanced equipment and technologies to provide the highest standard of care for your pet. Our facility has the resources to provide comprehensive in house testing for accurate diagnosis. We have the latest on-site blood analyzers and digital x-ray capability. We also have a well stocked pharmacy and a dedicated surgical suite.
At Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital we are committed to providing quality care at every stage of your pet's life. From routine preventive care for your pets to early detection and treatment of a wide range of conditions and diseases and surgical care, we have the expertise to provide the care your pet needs at every stage of life.
Please call our reception team to schedule an appointment for your pet. We will do our best to accommodate your pet's urgent healthcare needs as fast as possible.
- Please monitor the following section for information regarding the current novel coronavirus situation:
March 15, 2020
We at Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital understand that animal healthcare needs are crucial for societal welfare. As such, we plan to remain open to provide for your animal family members.
We wanted to share with you some additional protocols we are utilizing to help maximize our ability to provide veterinary healthcare in addition to minimizing exposure risks to both at risk clients and staff members.
- We always use medical grade disinfectants to clean our building on a regular basis. We have now increased the daily frequency by which we disinfect all common surfaces such as counter tops and door handles, including exterior doors.
- We will try our best to room clients as soon as possible after checking in for an appointment. If you feel more comfortable waiting in your vehicle, we are happy to retrieve you when it is time for you appointment. We also have a large waiting area that affords clients the ability to spread out if necessary.
- If you are picking up food or medication and do not wish to leave your vehicle, we can bring it to you upon request.
- We will have hand sanitizer readily available when you enter the building and encourage everyone to use it as they check in. The client bathroom is always available as well if the need to wash hands arises.
- Doctors will always interact with clients, but we may ask to complete more examinations and treatments in our treatment area rather than in exam rooms. Checkouts will often be completed in the examination room.
- We ask that a minimal amount of family members accompany their pet during the visit.
- In accordance with CDC recommendations, we ask that you not enter the building if you are experiencing symptoms of illness.
We thank you for your patience. We also thank you for aiding us in complying with current federal, state, and American Veterinary Medical Association recommendations in dealing with this unusual issue. Please call us if you have special needs or concerns so that we may help advise you.
The Management and Staff of Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital
Please browse our website to learn more about our veterinary clinic and the veterinary services we provide for companion animals. Browse the rotating article selections below on our homepage, search for information in our Pet Library, or view educational videos. Contact our office today at (810)694-8241 for all your pet health care needs.