Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital welcomes you!
Welcome to Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital. Founded in 1962, we are a locally owned full service animal hospital providing comprehensive healthcare services to pets in Grand Blanc and the surrounding areas. Our veterinarians offer a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services.
Our hospital is well equipped with advanced equipment and technologies to provide the highest standard of care for your pet. Our facility has the resources to provide comprehensive in house testing for accurate diagnosis. We have the latest on-site blood analyzers and digital x-ray capability. We also have a well stocked pharmacy and a dedicated surgical suite.
At Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital we are committed to providing quality care at every stage of your pet's life. From routine preventive care for your pets to early detection and treatment of a wide range of conditions and diseases and surgical care, we have the expertise to provide the care your pet needs at every stage of life.
Please call our reception team to schedule an appointment for your pet. We will do our best to accommodate your pet's urgent healthcare needs as fast as possible.
- PLEASE MONITOR THE FOLLOWING SECTION REGARDING OPERATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 VIRAL PANDEMIC:
We at Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital understand that animal healthcare needs are crucial for societal welfare. As such, we plan to remain open to provide for your animal family members.
We wanted to share with you our current protocols during the pandemic. Our building remains closed to the public in order to continue to minimize exposure risks to both at risk clients and our high risk staff members.
- Please note our temporary hours: We are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We will be closed from 1:00 to 2:00 daily for cleaning and catch up. We are open Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- We continue to operate curbside. Please call us at 810-694-8241 when you arrive at the clinic and are ready to be checked in. After the receptionist checks you in, you will shortly be contacted by another team member who will gather a medical history and then meet you to bring your pet into the building while you remain with your vehicle. The veterinarian will call you to discuss findings and recommended treatments. We will then collect payment over the phone and drop your pet off at your vehicle.
- We can make arrangements for a limited number of individuals to enter the building for euthanasia procedures.
- If you are picking up food or medication please call when you arrive and we will bring the product to you or leave it on our pickup table by the front door.
- We are experiencing very high call volumes. Our reception team is working hard to minimize hold times but we often may need to place you on hold initially. We handle all calls in the order they are received.
We have some ongoing exterior and interior renovations that we are looking forward to sharing with you soon! Our tentative plan is to start opening up the facility on a limited basis sometime in June. These plans are always dependent on the current status of the ongoing pandemic.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this unusual time. Please contact us if you have any question or concerns.
The Management and Staff of Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital
Please browse our website to learn more about our veterinary clinic and the veterinary services we provide for companion animals. Browse the rotating article selections below on our homepage, search for information in our Pet Library, or view educational videos. Contact our office today at (810)694-8241 for all your pet health care needs.