Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital welcomes you!
Welcome to Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital. Founded in 1962, we are a locally owned full service animal hospital providing comprehensive healthcare services to pets in Grand Blanc and the surrounding areas. Our veterinarians offer a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services.
Our hospital is well equipped with advanced equipment and technologies to provide the highest standard of care for your pet. Our facility has the resources to provide comprehensive in house testing for accurate diagnosis. We have the latest on-site blood analyzers and digital x-ray capability. We also have a well stocked pharmacy and a dedicated surgical suite.
At Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital we are committed to providing quality care at every stage of your pet's life. From routine preventive care for your pets to early detection and treatment of a wide range of conditions and diseases and surgical care, we have the expertise to provide the care your pet needs at every stage of life.
Please call our reception team to schedule an appointment for your pet. We will do our best to accommodate your pet's urgent healthcare needs as fast as possible.
- PLEASE MONITOR THE FOLLOWING SECTION REGARDING OPERATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 VIRAL PANDEMIC:
We at Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital understand that animal healthcare needs are crucial for societal welfare. As such, we plan to remain open to provide for your animal family members.
Our building is now open to the public again! It is so great to see you all in person. We just have a few temporary operating guidelines for appointments in order to limit crowding in our waiting area.
- Please note our temporary hours: We are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We will be closed from 1:00 to 2:00 daily for cleaning and catch up. We are open Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- We ask that you still please call us at 810-694-8241 when you arrive at the clinic and are ready to be checked in for your appointment. After the receptionist checks you in, you will shortly be contacted by another team member who will meet you at the door and escort you into an exam room for the duration of your appointment.
- If you are picking up food or medication, you are welcome to enter the building and check with the reception team at the front desk. If a group of people has gathered at the front desk, we kindly ask that you respect social distancing and wait in the lobby or outside until space opens up by the desk.
- We are experiencing high call volumes. Our reception team is working hard to minimize hold times but we often may need to place you on hold initially. We handle all calls in the order they are received.
- Like many veterinary service centers in the area, we are experiencing a high demand for appointments. Rest assured that we try and hold many same day appointment spots open for emergency or urgent patient visits. Unfortunately, sometimes those spots fill rapidly. We will always work with you to try and schedule you an expedient appointment based on your pet family member's needs.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. Please contact us if you have any question or concerns.
The Management and Staff of Grand Blanc Veterinary Hospital
Please browse our website to learn more about our veterinary clinic and the veterinary services we provide for companion animals. Browse the rotating article selections below on our homepage, search for information in our Pet Library, or view educational videos. Contact our office today at (810)694-8241 for all your pet health care needs.